5 Interesting April Fools’ Day Ideas to Know About
Planning a prank to play! April Fool’s is here my friend, a day filled with laughter and joy.
We Indians have our own way of celebrating it, as here pulling pranks on someone can go extremely wrong and you might land into some crazy pitaai. Whether you choose to prank someone or be the one who just got pranked, April Fools’ day is a perfect excuse to let loose your inner mastikhor child and have a great time. (Play at your risk, we are not responsible for any damage caused by someone who beat you after being pranked.)
Lekin Kintu Parantu if you want to celebrate your April Fools’ day safely at home, here are some interesting facts along with some crazy funny memes and videos -
- April Fools’ day, which some people may also call “All fools day”, is celebrated once every year. No one exactly knows who was the great noble human who thought of this day and declared it a day for all fools but it’s believed to be celebrated on 1st April.
- People pull off pranks, jokes, and surprises to entertain themselves and others, a day where people showcase their extraordinary unuseful talents with some deadly sense of humor. It’s one of the lamest yet the funniest day of the year everyone seems to enjoy.
- Celebrated across the planet! Who doesn’t like some humor and fun, April Fools' day is celebrated in all countries in their own ways. Even Korean people celebrate this day.
- Lots of TV shows and Radio stations broadcast funny jokes segments where standup comedians come and perform or they call some random person to play a lil prank on them.
- There are tons of ways by which you can prank someone, like sitting a “Kick me if you think I’m good looking” note behind your best friend, or adding some real salt in your brother/sister's toothpaste. You can also prank your husband/wife with a fake pregnancy prank and there are many more such ideas.
Indigifts is here to save you from the prank backfiring. Surprise them with some amazing REAL gifts, taki end me unhe bhura bhi na lage aur sab khush rahe.
april fools day, intresting facts about april fools day, why do we celebrate april fools day